Thursday, September 15, 2011

Endurance.

One article of underware. One pair of socks. The shirt on my back. My guitar and my horse. It's been almost 7 days now on the road with nothing but these things mentioned. One thing I didn't mention was that I also haven't showered since the day before I set out on the road from home. Always a proud accomplishment for me indeed. Funny thing is, I don't smell yet. So I might as well just keep going, right? Well, I'm faced with arriving at home in another 30 minutes or so and I'm gonna lay my cold rickety bones in a hot drawn bath. But for now with these last few minutes of freedom I'll make like a proud wild animal in my natural essence, until I am forced back into the throes of unwanted domestication. The plight of one dirty biker (aka: Dirty Bird.)

No comments:

Post a Comment