Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Random acts of disappearance.

You probably thought the earth was round, but somehow I managed to drop off the face of it. So that must prove it's flat. At the dawn of this discovery I slapped myself in the face and said "snap out of it, Jack!" And so I did. I started to poked my funny little head out from under my shell and started doing things like contacting long lost friends, and doing things such as apologizing for my disappearance act. I for one thought it was rude of me, but whatever. All I could do now was rise above the hole I dug, and start swimming again. 


Maybe it comes down to the fact that I like challenges. Maybe it comes down to the fact that I'm oddly human, and rarely get a chance to feel like it because I'm secretly hard on myself and somewhere in this free spirited two wheeled beast is an overachiever. But I do have this to say, 2012 is the year of unabashed self understanding. I'm working my way back to those old self attained stress free mantras that I used to zen to. Here's to the cosmos.

Operation "be and do."

No comments:

Post a Comment