Friday, March 22, 2013

Love Cycles 2013, Jeans, Wallets, Campouts, Oh My!



First sign of the love cycles ride.
Second sign.




















now that's a homestead.







I was seriously impressed with this El Camino carrying 2 choppers.




Never slept better.


Oh, a cowboy's gotta read something once in a while.


The beautiful tool board at school.

I've got some burger skills

Just when I thought a cat had snuck into the grill and cooked some turds.
It turns out they were charred marshmallow meltings.



My new toy.  



I just love this photo.











I think this is happening.

Goin back to Cali.





I work on the floor.

I just finished making these jeans.


Chillin with the pup.



My woman makes a mean shepherds pie.






It's been years.  Rootbeer float on date night.



I made a new chair.  A South Western Dedication of sorts.

My favorite past time.


No comments:

Post a Comment