Thursday, September 19, 2013

Helmet blunders.

So, I live in Arizona for the time being, but the other day I was riding in California.  I pulled over to fill up gas, took my helmet off, dangled it atop my sissy bar, and walked into the shop to get a bite.  When I got back on my bike to take off, I started her up and pulled up to the street.  I looked both ways before safely pulling onto the street.  There I was looking at the onramp to the highway, and I was like, wait.....something doesn't feel right.  Sure enough, I pulled over and there was my helmet still just carrying on atop my sissy bar, like a passenger with a helmet on.  hahahahahahaha.  The shit that happens when you get customary with a state that has no helmet law.  Oh, and in other related news, don't get caught with ammunition in your pockets on a plane, more of my first world problems, getting customary with a state that has no gun laws.

Oh, Arizona.  hahahahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment