Sunday, May 18, 2014

This is not the Bronx

So today I decided to get up early, and meet some bikers in the big city for a group ride. It was a fairly expected shit show. I was the only one with buckthorns and a sissybar amongst the millions of cafe racers and crotchrockets, but hey, you only live once. After getting tired of potholes, stoplights, and maybe a red light violation, I ditched the gaggle for a gas station. Not having any idea what to do in the city, but try to leave as soon as possible, I split lanes down the western bank 9A traffic. Turned left onto a street with less traffic, and stopped at a Dunkin Donuts, which I haven't left, cause it's the only place with little to no people, and I have a corner view of a little league game, on a very well maintained field, and I know this is not the Bronx.

No comments:

Post a Comment