Monday, January 24, 2011

When you lose yourself.

It has been a month since I parked my baby next to the boat right before the snow fell. Then aimlessly and homelessly I gunned itfor LA. (Does living out of your truck count as homeless? Eh, maybe not, but gutters and gas station bathrooms make ample rest/wash areas.) The further I drove the more my heart ached, and my heart strings pulled, not knowing how long it'd be till I could reunite with my love. The weeks torturously crawled, with no job, and no home. But somehow I managed to find a band to jam with first, and that is my second love, which used to be my first, until I fell in love with Beast, and thus the long solo adventures took over, trumping all that could have ever been.
Week 3.5 I found a place to live. It has a room and running water. It's kinda like heaven. Until everyday that I was there, I was silently dying cause I still didn't have my better half with me. The one thing that has accompanied me through life in the most amazing ways. I literally feel so lonely without her. She is a major part of who I am, how I identify, and how I get through my day. And without her I am lost. Nobody or thing puts a smile on my face and a kick in my pants better and faster than she does. So last week I had just about enough of this long distance relationship, and I had to come up to get her. And here I sit, sharing, writing to you about my love. Yes, I will be tearing up the roads with her asap, but first things first, expression, and coffee. Just had to get this off my chest. I know I'm not alone.


No comments:

Post a Comment