Friday, February 18, 2011

Someone to call...

There comes a time when I just want that special someone to call. Like when I get off work, I'm just dying to call one person that puts a smile on my face and a flutter in my heart when I'm dialing their number. And that when they see that phone ring, they are getting that same special feeling. When the phone company isn't just sending current and signals, but communicating our feelings. I wonder where they are. When it'll be my turn. I realize I'm packed to the brim right now with career exploration, and unwavering occupation, but I want mine. I want it soon. And I will be patient, because I am getting settled, and things take time, but "I hate time" unless it's being spent getting lost in someone else's arms, lips, gaze.

2 comments:

  1. Damn...I feel ya on this one. -Dani
    PS: I hope you don't think it's creepy that I'm commenting...your blog posts always come up on fb.

    www.ResonateLocal.com
    fashion.art.music.random shenanigans.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's great, I'm glad you're reading. I post these for a reason ;)

    ReplyDelete