Sunday, October 14, 2012

My last trip from Phoenix to Los Angeles, via Arizona's Carefree Highway.

Loaded up and heading for California.





This thing floated right over me.  It was neat.





This stretch of highway is clean, courtesy of the Doom family. 
(You're in good hands.)





She's a big beautiful desert.






I swear, I find more places in the desert that I wanna make home.  
The old horse posts are still standing.  How cool.





This hotel just screamed "vacancy!"






Salome, AZ.  "Where She Danced."  Who was she?  
And yes, they were having a town dance that night.
Too bad I was just rolling through.  But the quesadilla wasn't half bad.





"Passmore"  Hey, they said it, not me.  







Here comes the bride!





It was a Cowboy wed'n.




The night before I'd gotten these 3D glasses at the theater to watch my movie.  
So, naturally I wore them home.



Ahh, bees.  Found this lil sap stuck between my helmet shell and my ear foam.




There's still plenty of tread on that rear tire, 
but it was still a good reason to take it leisurely home.   




I just love it when my Taco Bell sauce has a message for me.




Well, now I already knew that.  
But what'd you expect from a town with just a church and a trailer park.  
Proper grammar?  I hope not.



My little buckaroo found another buckaroo.  
At least mine gets around.









Cowboy slacks, and wedding shoes.
Just lean'n back.




It's an off-roading day.   Along for the ride.





I swore these were human, until I found the cows head.

No comments:

Post a Comment