Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Call me old school, but...

I might be at odds with a lot of you pot culture folks, because I'm someone who doesn't like the stuff, but because I have sooooooooo many friends who like the stuff, I've always tried to take a positive stance and show my support for the legalization of it, because the whole "alcohol vs. weed" history thing.  And there are a lot of you out there, with whom I'm close to in various different ways, who smoke an awful lot.  I always question ones ability to just be present, and just be mentally and emotionally available.  And if I were to have a beer every time someone smoked a joint my liver would be toast, and I'd be drunk all the time.  Like, I don't drink in the morning, but weed smokers will have weed in the morning.  How is that even ok?   What is so wrong with feeling life and emotions the way we as humans were supposed to?    Sober isn't just for alcohol anymore.


This Vice Article will Enlighten You.

No comments:

Post a Comment