Monday, March 28, 2016

"Larry Crowne" Movie Review

Movie Review: On my very hungover post-Easter/Spring Monday, I slept till noon:30, and thus I wanted some easy food and a light hearted movie. I casually browsed the selection on Netflix, and there it was, the movie that piqued my attention was "Larry Crowne." A vibrant romcom, that I'm sure will inspire anyone to never fear the unknown. It will strike a lot of the right chords for any audience viewer. With a whole cast of amazing characters; Tom Hanks, Julia Roberts, Brian Cranston, George Takei, Pam Grier, Taraji P. Henson, Cedric The Entertainer, and tons more familiar faces. Really really cute and light hearted. Left me with a smile on my face, and a skip in my step. Go ahead and do yourselves a favor and watch something refreshing. Watch "Larry Crowne" on Netflix.

No comments:

Post a Comment